ProDev Educational Opportunities
Saturday, April 26
The Historic Armory Building
314 East Mountain Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80524
- 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM: Workshop - Songsmithing with Michael Kirkpatrick
- 2:00-4:00 PM: Panel - The Manager’s Purpose and Perspective in Working With Artists, led by Ken Abdo.
Both the workshop and the panel are FREE (no wristband required)!.
Songsmithing with Michael Kirkpatrick
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Music management, more than ever, can be the assistance necessary to establish an artist’s career. A panel of Colorado-based music managers will share their experiences, perspectives and recommendations, in working with developing and established artists regionally, nationally and internationally. Learn what they do for artists, how they do it and what it takes to secure and maintain a professional manager. The terms and purpose of a management contract will also be reviewed.
- Ken Abdo, Esq.-Lommen Abdo Law Firm, Moderator, Minneapolis/NYC
- Alicia Karlin- Madison House Management, Boulder
- Rob Gordon- United Interests, Boulder
- Coop- Smash Music Management, Denver
- Bart Dahl- 7 S MGMT, Denver